Thursday, August 15, 2013

Close Your Eyes

"Wormhole" original digital art/photography by Serena
Have you ever wondered if our dreams are closer to a true reality, than our waking life?  Dreams can be so magical, so adventurous.  If you have mastered lucid dreaming(where you are fully conscious during your entire dream) you can essentially go anywhere in existence(the library down the street, or Venus!).  I have only had a handful of lucid dreams, and they were so amazing.  I still remember them so clearly, as if they were tattooed into my conscious memories.  In the "real" world, magic is for magicians, and skeptics are the majority. "We will believe it when we see it", some might say.  But what if you can't see it, until you believe it?  Our dreams could be indicators and reminders that there is magic in the world, in the universe...and it is there for everyone to experience, if they want to :) So many songs, stories, and inventions, were inspired by dreams. I am going to try an experiment where I keep a dream journal.  I have heard that you can analyze your dreams and possibly solve problems or reveal insights into your waking life.  
My pad of paper and pen are by the bedside, so let the dreaming commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment