Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Music Love



My soul loves music.  That is one thing I know for a fact.  Times of struggle, times of pain, times of great elation...music is there.  It accentuates a mood, or it raises you up higher.  Music helps to figure out what in the world you are feeling sometimes.  I am eternally grateful for music.  I grew up around musicians, and married an amazing musician!  I know my life is complete when I open my heart to the music.  The beauty of its universal language is astounding.  It does not matter if there are words that you can understand, and actually it does not matter if there are words at all.  The melodies, the harmonies, the waves of audible gold fly on into my heart and soul...bringing me back to bliss.  Thank you music, thank you musicians, I love you more than words can express. 

No comments:

Post a Comment